Jesus' Gospel has gone into all the world, and so His church is multicultural.
We are blessed to have Canadian, Filipino, Nigerian, Indonesian, Chinese, and other nationalities -- and we are all one in Christ!
This is a taste of Heaven!
Love & Truth
We know that God is both love and truth.
We need truth to help us navigate life and not fail. We also need love to lift us when we do fail. God's Bible offers His love and truth.
As a church, we are absolutely convinced that the Bible is God's perfect message of truth and love.
"By this all people will know that you are My disciples: if you have love for one another" -- John 13:35
Love God, love people, serve the world.
Our mission statement is Bible-based and practical. We collectively worship God on Sundays, and daily in our personal lives. We love people, and regularly encourage each other closer to God and into service. We serve the world by meeting spiritual and physical needs of people in and outside the church.
"The greatest among you shall be your servant" Matthew 23:11
Our church is blessed with humble leaders who desire to honour God by serving His people.
Elders: Ron B, Henry B, Chung T
Deacons: Dan B, Russ F, Robert P, Vincent G, William C
Full-time minister: Triston J.
"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free" John 8:32
There is only one truth: God's. Truth is what binds us in unity, so it is essential that we agree on these fundamentals. We have no official "statement of faith," so here are some of the essentials we agree upon:
- We believe the Lord our God is One: Father, Son and Holy Spirit -- Isaiah 9:6 | John 1:1 | 2 Corinthians 3:17
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, complete, infallible and all-authoritative Word from God -- 2 Timothy 3:16,17 | 2 Peter 1:20,21
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection and in His ascension into heaven—where He is seated at God’s right hand and “all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Him” -- Matthew 28:18
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit. By His indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a Christ-centered life and produce the fruit of the Spirit -- Galatians 5:22,23
- We believe for any person to receive the free gift of eternal life, they must trust in Jesus. Salvation is on Christ’s terms, not ours -- John 14:6
- We believe that Jesus commanded that believers should be baptized by a burial/immersing into water. Baptism is not optional; it is a command of Christ -- Acts 10:47 | Romans 6:3-7
- We believe that Jesus commanded all believers to take the Gospel to all the world. There is no way to be saved except through Jesus, so all people need to hear -- Matthew 28:18-20
- We believe in the unity of believers in Jesus Christ, the Messiah. Our unity is found in Jesus Christ, not in denominational doctrine -- Ephesians 4:3-6
- We believe life begins at conception, so abortion is murder. A pre-born child is a baby. However, Jesus is able to forgive this sin of murder -- Luke 1:41
- We believe that marriage is between a man and a woman -- 1 Corinthians 7:2 | 1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Love God, love the church, serve the world!